It’s an extremely light weight gel
Absolutely suitable for combo-oily skin types
Especially now that it’s super hot and humid
Think no further if u want to purchase it👍🏻
A lightweight, gel-cream with a non-sticky finish. It's formulated with 86% Damascena Rose Water, and French Rose Pollen (rich in Vitamin A and C). The cream hydrates, soothes and revitalises dull skin, while using real rose petals to help even out skin tone.
Quantity: 100 ml
Made In Korea
The Nacific Real Floral Air Cream Rose helps rejuvenate dull and tired skin. Its clear, water-gel texture soothes and moisturises the skin, and leaves a non-sticky, airy finish. It is easily absorbed into the skin, keeping it hydrated for a long period of time. The cream helps even out skin tone and texture, leaving it feeling soft and moisturised. Suitable for all skin types, it even works for oily, or sensitive skin.
The Air Cream is formulated with key ingredients- Damascena Rose Water, and French Rose Pollen. The Damascena Rose originates in Turkey and balances the skin's moisture content, and gently soothes irritation. French Rose Pollen is rich in vitamins A and C, which help clarify and revitalise dull skin. It also brightens and adds a radiant glow. The cream also uses the best natural ingredients - real rose petals. They easily dissolve and absorb into the skin with just a gentle rub, leaving your skin feeling nourished and evening skin tone.
- Light, non-sticky and air like finish
- 86% Rose Water helps hydrate and soothe skin
- French Rose Pollen helps brighten skin and add a radiant glow
- Real rose petals dissolve into skin to help nourish and even skin tone
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexandiol, Butylene Glycol, Wine, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Rosa Gallica Flower Powder, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Tromethamine, Caffeine, Allantoin, Decyl Glucosid
1) After cleansing, prep the skin with toner. The Nacific Real Floral Rose Toner pairs well with the Air Cream for an enhanced effect.
2) Apply an even layer of the cream on the face and neck
3) Gently pat in till absorbed