Quite effective :)
Working really well on my congested skin on the nose and t- zone area
COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid
I got to know why people call it as holy grail, loved it :)
Clear excess sebum and clogged pores, reduce blackheads and reveal fresh clear skin with the BHA Blackhead Power Liquid.
Made In Korea
The BHA Blackhead Power Liquid is gentle chemical exfoliant with a watery texture that helps clear your skin and keep it acne-free and hydrated.
Formulated with key ingredients- 4% Betaine Salicylate, Willow Bark Water(a naturally BHA ingredient), and Niacinamide, the Power Liquid penetrates deep into your pores to draw out excess sebum, exfoliates dead skin cells and blackheads and keep your pores clear. It also boosts cell turnover which improves skin texture and gives your skin a natural glow. It also contains Sodium Hyaluronate which helps keep your skin well hydrated and prevents it from drying out.
The Power Liquid also uses the Willow Bark Water, in place of purified water in order to maximise the exfoliating and skin clearing benefits, without causing irritation.
pH Level: 4.50~5.50
- Reducing blackheads
- Reducing excess sebum
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Clears the skin while ensuring it remains hydrated
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Niacinamide, Betaine Salicylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
1. Pump the essence onto a cotton pad and gently wipe off face avoiding lip and eye area.
2. Recommend to use 2-3 times in a week, and gradually build up the usage according to the skin condition.
Note: It is suggested to use COSRX's chemical exfoliators with a cotton pad for maximum results.
- Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the day you use BHA Blackhead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.
Name of Importer: Botera
Address of Importer: 303 Navyug Industrial Estate, T J Road, Sewree (W), Mumbai (MH) 400015
CDSCO Registration No: RC/COS-001719
LM Registration No: LM/MMR_R/2020/1547
MRP: Rs. 1590