Dr. Oracle 21 Stay A-Thera Peeling Stick
A peeling swab containing 6% AHA and BHA for targeted application, to mildly exfoliate dead skin cells, and remove excess sebum. Its gentle formulation makes it suitable for all skin types, including oily and sensitive skin.
Quantity: 1 swab
Made In Korea
The A-Thera Peeling Stick, a single use cotton swab stick, soaked in a 6% AHA and BHA solution that helps treat whiteheads, blackheads and smoothen skin texture.
It acts as a convenient and concentrated spot treatment for those who want to apply a mild exfoliant only to target areas. The swabs on either end are larger than traditional cotton swabs, allowing the peeling stick to cover more surface area, while still allowing precise application.
Its exfoliating properties also help clear clogged pores and treat acne prone skin, while its hypoallergenic formulation makes its suitable for sensitive skin.
Glycolic acid works to exfoliate and resurface fresh skin cells, smoothing bumpy skin texture. Lactic acid helps gently exfoliate dead skin cells and get rid of acne spots. A blend of tea tree leaf oil and bamboo extract works to naturally exfoliate without irritating skin.
- Hygienic, convenient spot treatment
- Gently exfoliates rough or bumpy skin with 6% AHA and BHA
- Helps improve skin texture, tone and clear whiteheads and blackheads
- Clears clogged pores and excess sebum
- Helps exfoliate dead skin cells
Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Water, Propanediol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Erythritol, Tremella Fuciforma Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Citrum Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-75, Xanthum Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
1. Hold the swab at an angle and swipe it in a single direction (from the inside to the outside of your face).
2. Rub the swab along the skin texture and focus on the nose and cheek area.
3. Avoid using the swab near the lips or eyes.