Real Reviews by Real People
The Fresh Herb Origin Serum is a Nacific bestseller, that brightens skin, provides pore care and reduces dryness. Packed with antioxidants, this serum targets signs of ageing and improves fine lines and wrinkles.
Quantity: 50 ml
Made In Korea
The Nacific Fresh Herb Serum is a non-comedogenic, that hydrates and nourishes dry, dull or dehydrated skin. A Nacific Bestseller, more than a million bottles have been sold. It uses a two-layer formulation, with Citrus oil and Aloe Vera to create a perfect solution for dryness. The Aloe Vera moisture film forms a primary layers that deeply hydrates and moisturises the skin. The Citrus Oil forms a secondary moisture film, meeting the Aloe Vera layer and making the skin bright, dewy and healthy.
This bi-phase oil-essence, is also packed witth vitamins, antioxidants and vegetable components that helps improve your skin. It uses plant extracts from fig, mulberry, pomegranate, gingko, orange, aloe vera, green tea and more to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and other signs fo ageing, diminish the appearance of large pores and increase moisture retention. While Aloe Vera moisturises the skin, other key ingredients- Sepicalm and Pore Complex 3 work together to control excess sebum production and provide pore care.
The serum is fast absorbing and does not leave your skin feeling sticky after use.
Note. The Serum does create a mild tingling sensation on initial use, that reduces as your skin condition improves. The citrus oil and oil extracts, that are part of the main ingredients of the Fresh Herb Origin might cause that sensation. However, this is not a harmful irritation and the serum may be used without worrying.
- Moisturises and brightens dry and dull skin
- Targets signs of ageing such as wrinkles and also helps in diminishing the size of pores
- Antioxidants provide anti-ageing benefits, help soothe sensitive skin and control oil-water balance
- Pore Complex 3 with lemongrass, lime peel and applemint work together to target both, signs of ageing and enlarged pores
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrogenated palm oil,Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Aminobutyric acid, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine
1. After cleansing and toning, shake the serum to mix before applying.
2. Instead of directly applying the pipette to your face, it is better to drop the liquid onto your palm first.
3. Then pat lightly onto the skin to help with absorption.
4. Follow up with a moisturiser.