A creamy, exfoliating cleanser with a low pH, formulated with naturally derived enzymes (lysozymes) from egg powders, that cleanses without stripping skin.
Quantity: 150 g Made In Korea
The Egg-Zyme Whipped foam is a gentle exfoliating cleanser, formulated with a low pH to maintain the skin's natural balance. It has a rich, creamy texture that keeps the skin moisturised while cleansing.
The cream cleanser uses naturally derived enzymes from egg powders called lysozymes. Lysozyme particles are an antibacterial enzyme found in egg white extract (which protects the egg yolk from bacterial invasion), and also the human immune systems to defend the body against certain bacteria. This natural antibacterial property is effective in removing pore-clogging debris and dead skin cells. The tiny lysozyme particles thus gently exfoliate dry and sensitive skin while boosting skin immune system.
The cleanser also uses ‘Bubble Puzzle Technology’, featuring bouncy and fine bubbles. This technology, like puzzles, works based on fatty acid molecule structures with different lengths that are assembled together to provide fine and dense foam. This is what gives the cleanser its soft and cushiony texture..
- Reduces dryness and keeps skin moisturised while cleansing - Removes excess oils and sebum - Reduces appearance of enlarged pores
- Lysozyme: These particles are naturally derived from egg powders and have antibacterial properties, as they protect the egg yolk from bacterial invasion. Also found in humans, lysozymes help the body defend against bacteria. In skincare, it helps exfoliate the skin, remove dead skin and unclog pores. They also help boost the skin's immune system.
Thoroughly cleans skin doesn't make it dry I doubt I would ever try any other face wash❤️❤️❤️
Too Cool For School
Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Soap
Save Rs. 0.00
A creamy mousse-like cleanser, with amino acids, milk proteins and egg extracts that clear clogged pores, removes debris and impurities and brightens skin.
Quantity: 150 ml Made In Korea
The Egg Mousse Soap is a meringue-like cleanser that gently yet thoroughly cleanses all debris and dirt from pores, leaving the skin soft and smooth. It has a creamy and rich whipped-cream or mousse like texture, that is dispensed through a pump.
The Mousse Soap is formulated with both, egg whites and egg yolk. Egg white extract purifies, tightens, and brightens skin, while egg yolk extract moisturises. A combination of milk proteins, amino acids, and these egg extracts work to thoroughly cleanse the skin. Tiny particles are able to penetrate deep into the skin, not only to dissolve oil and dead skin cells, but also to nourish it for a long-lasting smoothening and hydration effect.
Best For: Oily and Combination Skin Types.
- Removes excess oils and sebum - Reduces appearance of enlarged pores
- Egg: Real egg extracts make deliver numerous benefits to the skin, just like DIY treatments at home but with safer formulations and less of a mess. Studies find that egg in skincare acts as- an antioxidant, helps reduce wrinkles, moisturises skin, & boosts collagen making skin appear tighter and firmer. It helps helps hydrate and brighten the skin.
A gentle, salicylic acid based daily cleanser, that soothes sensitive skin, removes impurities, and dead skin cells without irritation.
Quantity: 100 ml Made In Korea
This gentle foaming cleanser is hypoallergenic, and suitable for daily use. It has a rich texture that lathers into a soft foam, keeping your skin hydrated and clear. It is formulated with Salicylic Acid and Tea Tree Leaf Oil, that help remove dead skin cells, impurities, excess sebum, dead skin cells without stripping your skin of moisture. It also uses Bamboo Water and Mineral Water (for enhanced purity) to help soothe troubled skin and keep it moisturised.
The cleanser also effectively removes residue from products such as makeup, sunscreen, and clears impurities left over from environmental factors that can clog pores.
All skin types - especially Sensitive, Dry, Oily or Acne-prone Skin
Dull Skin in need of hydration
Skin with an oil-water level imbalance
- Deeply cleanses, removing impurities without stripping the skin - Provides pore a sebum care - Hypoallergenic formula benefits people with sensitive skin - Salicylic Acid provides mild exfoliation leaving skin refreshed and clear
- Salicylic Acid : Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and removes impurities, while also helping treat troubled skin without stripping it of moisture.
- Tea Tree Oil : helps soothe the skin and keep it clear of impurities.
The Ultra Watery Eoseongcho Cleanser is a oil based cleanser with a buttery soft, balm-like texture. It easily melts into a lightweight oil on contact with skin, making it an efficient impurities and makeup remover. Camilla oil and Chia seed extract hydrate and condition the skin as you cleanse, while the Eoseongcho extract purifies and clears pores. The balm breaks down waterproof-impurities, excess sebum, and dirt deep in the skin, leaving the skin feeling clean, radiant and hydrated, even after it is washed off!
Quantity: 100ml Made In Korea
Soothes, tones and softens skins on usage
Removes (even waterproof) makeup at once and immediately forms a hydration shell
Cleanses excess sebum and dirt from pores, fine dust and dead skin
Eoseongcho extract is often medicinal and nourishes skin with multiple uses
Formula makes it easy to wash off and safe to use around the eyes too
How to Use:
Use this as the first step in your skincare routine. Can also be used as the oil cleanser in a double cleanse.
Scoop a pea-sized amount of the balm and apply it to your face on either cheek.
Gently massage it around your face and eyes to break down makeup and impurities. It will form a thin oil-like texture which becomes milky on washing.
Rinse with water when sufficiently massaged in, and follow with a water based cleanser, or straight away begin to tone and moisturise.