Acne Patch | 36 pc | Made in Korea
A set of 36 hydrocolloid pimple patches made in 2 sizes with 0.5% Niacinamide to improve the healing process during and after a breakout.
Made In Korea
The CIC Spot Shield Patch is a set of 36 hydrocolloid patches, with 2 sizes to provide the right acne care for breakouts. These waterproof patches are used on active acne, i.e., acne that has formed a white head with pus and is ready to pop.
They help suppress scab formation and acne marks formation. The hydrocolloid patches stick to your skin and draw out the pus and impurities that have built up inside the pimple, for improved healing. Pimple patches also protect broken skin from dirt & impurities that get transferred from your hands touching your face, or the pollutants in the environment.
The patch set contains 18 x 10mm patches and 18 x 12mm patches to ensure that both small and large pimples are adequately covered. One can use a combination of these sizes as well, by starting with a larger patch and replacing it with the smaller sizes as the pimple clears and subsides.
- Helps suppress scab formation and acne marks formation
- Waterproof material sticks to the skin without falling off for best protection from impurities and dirt
- Draws out pus and impurities from within the pimple to improve healing
- Two patch sizes provide the right protective cover for different pimple sizes
Cellulose Gum 34.50%, Hydrogentated Poly (C6-20-Olefin) 30%, Polyisobutene 20%, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer 15%, Niacinamide 0.50%
1. Wash your face clean and make sure it is completely dry.
2. Apply the pimple patch before applying any other skincare product.
3. Separate the patch with clean hands. Try to hold patch from the edges for hygiene.
4. Put the patch on your pimple, and position it in the center.
5. Replace twice a day, or when you see the white fluid fill up the patch.
6. Repeat till the pimple area is clear and the broken skin is healing.
Note: When you remove a patch, you can apply your regular skincare on the area.
Storage and handling :
1.Keep it out of reach of children
2. Keep it away from direct sunlight
3. Use the patch right after opening and do not reuse
4. Avoid the area around the eyes
5. Do not use it for children under the age of 3.
6. If you are allergic to bandages or wet foaming agent please refrain from using it
Storage method : In an airtight container at room temperature.
Name of Importer: Limese Retail Pvt Ltd
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: COS-002834
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
MRP: Rs. 399