- Quite lightweight. More like a gel. Quick absorption. Subtly moisturising. Not too creamy and hence confused that it’s got the word ‘butter’ attached to it as it wasn’t moisturising for long.
- Has helped reduce the milia by a little under my eyes that was caused from using the re’equil under eye cream for a couple days (big mistake). But not by much. So, that’s still a plus in my book.
- Helped with fine lines? Partially. Only for as long as you use it.
- Sadly, didn’t help in the slightest with dark circles. Seemed to make it more prominent for me tbh. Not that I saw a claim toward it.
- For the most, unimpressive as it’s pricey for the work it delivers in the end.
This is one of the best eye cream i have ever used it’s super nourishing! It moisturize my under eye area so well! Love this one highly recommend!
Its been around 10 days since ive been using this. Though the description says that it reduces fine lones, I have yet to notice any difference. But very happy with the delivery by Limese. It was delivered within one day and the goodies were great. Limese is a great site for Korean beauty products. Will henceforth order from this site.
Some of the product names could be quite misleading, not this one though. The Fundamental Nourishing Eye Butter is a very light, airy and buttery texture. Very nourishing but not heavy and just absorbs into the skin like a dream. It has a beautiful emolliency. Just a tiny bit on each eye.
The biggest benefit I’ve noticed from this cream was a firmer and smoother look to my eye area. It also helped to reduce the discoloration under my eyes and I say this with a lot of confidence since I had prominent dark circles. Cannot tell if it helps in improvement in wrinkles or fine lines since that’s a much longer term benefit and I do not have any!
I’m really enjoying using this product and I consider this to be a very worthy addition to the Klairs Fundamental Line. It maybe a tad pricey for some, but if you’re looking to ramp up your anti-aging efforts in the eye care area, then it's worth a try!