This tiny tube has lasted me months. A tiny dot is enough. It is very lightweight and works well on my oily skin. It's a good moisturizer for the under eye area. Yet to see any effect though.
First of all, this is the first time that I tried limese connect & I'm really happy with my experience as the service is fast & they send free samples too. Coming to this eye cream, I always trust klairs as a brand. Although this is a recent addition, so can't comment whether it will help with fine lines. However, I feel it is a great product if you want to give that extra care to eye area especially during winters when it becomes so dry. The texture is light-weight but hydrating. Also, the tube is quite large considering you need very less for the under eye area, hence it will prove to be value for money too.
- Quite lightweight. More like a gel. Quick absorption. Subtly moisturising. Not too creamy and hence confused that it’s got the word ‘butter’ attached to it as it wasn’t moisturising for long.
- Has helped reduce the milia by a little under my eyes that was caused from using the re’equil under eye cream for a couple days (big mistake). But not by much. So, that’s still a plus in my book.
- Helped with fine lines? Partially. Only for as long as you use it.
- Sadly, didn’t help in the slightest with dark circles. Seemed to make it more prominent for me tbh. Not that I saw a claim toward it.
- For the most, unimpressive as it’s pricey for the work it delivers in the end.
This is one of the best eye cream i have ever used it’s super nourishing! It moisturize my under eye area so well! Love this one highly recommend!
Its been around 10 days since ive been using this. Though the description says that it reduces fine lones, I have yet to notice any difference. But very happy with the delivery by Limese. It was delivered within one day and the goodies were great. Limese is a great site for Korean beauty products. Will henceforth order from this site.