You can find many reviews for this product online along with tutorial videos, but having used it for 8 months what no one will tell you is that consistency with this is key. I have combination sensitive skin, I use it twice a week. The improvement in my skin texture has been marked, but I need to remember SPF as well! When I forget using the mask, I can tell by the dullness immediately. Results are only till you continuously use but my face and neck are brighter, my products post use are absorbed better and it also weirdly relaxes me and helps me sleep better. I do one cycle on my face and one on my neck and chest (I have to awkwardly stretch for that). I’ve also started using it on my hands and knees in the day time (please don’t forget the safety glasses, they’re uncomfortable and almost seem like an after thought in the entire product but you need them!). I’ve only used the red light though, the blue light needs more scientific backing before I’ll use it. I have dabbled in the orange and I just prefer the red.
Such a wonderful product for skin rejuvenation.The combination of different lights,when used on a daily basis can do wonders for your skin.Ofourse you won't get very quick results so you have to be quite diligent with it,but trust me it's totally worth your money as well as your time.
This product is a great intro into the world of LED skincare devices. I don't think it's going to be as powerful as the ones with infrared but it's pretty good for the price and lives up to the promise.
I've definitely experienced instant results with the blue light (it calmed down my hormonal breakouts) and the red/orange are more of a waiting game - slow results with those so be patient.
Some essential tips -
- Don't ignore the goggles. Recent studies show that these products can cause some eye issues (jury is still out) so make sure that you always have the included goggles on.
- Don't use for more than 15 minutes at a time and if you have sensitive skin - I'd suggest sticking to just one light for those 15 minutes.
- Don't have retinoids on when you're using this, it's too irritating. I just like to use my moisturizer underneath.
- Don't have spf on when you're using the device, but definitely use it afterwards.
- Start with 3 times a week and go up from there
Thanks a lot for introducing such tools finally in India!! Very happy with the delivery and the goodies as well. You guys are awesome :)
Please continue bringing these for us in the country, thanks again !!