FOR BRIGHTER SKIN
A chemically exfoliating toner liquid, with 7% Glycolic Acid (AHA) that exfoliates the skin for a fresh and radiant tone.
Quantity: 150 ml
Made In Korea
The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a mild chemical exfoliant formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid, which is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). Glycolic Acid helps refine your skin by increasing the rate of cell turnover, and exfoliating dead skin cells. Increasing skin resurfacing reduces texture and light pigmentation, leaving your skin is feeling smooth and bright.
The Power Liquid is also hydrating as it contains Hyaluronic Acid (which is especially suitable for dry to combination skin types). The gentle exfoliant also contains 75% Apple Fruit Water which itself is a natural AHA ingredient, that maximises the exfoliating abilities of the Power Liquid without irritating the skin. Together the natural fruit water and glycolic acid help reduce the appearance of whiteheads and even out your skin tone.
The toner liquid also contains Niacinamide that aids the AHA ingredients in brightening the skin and providing anti-ageing benefits.
With only 10 ingredients the AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid uses only necessary ingredients to avoid harmful additions.
It comes with a spray to dispense the product making it easy to pump out the amount required.
pH Level: 4.00~5.00
- Increases cell turnover to aid resurfacing skin for a brighter and clearer complexion
- Evens out texture and reduces dullness
- Hydrates the skin while exfoliating
- Helps remove whiteheads, dead skin cells and excess sebum
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Sodium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
1. After cleansing, soak a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over the skin, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
2. For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater
Note: Initial use of the product may give temporary irritation to the skin.
- Begin with using the product once a week, and after the skin has adapted to it, increase the usage up to 2 to 3 times a week.
- On the day you use AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, do not use high concentration of AHA, BHA, retinol, or vitamin C products.