Toner | 150ml | Made in Korea
The One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a deeply nourishing and antioxidant-rich toner
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Made In Korea
The One Thing Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, also known as Green Tea Leaf Extract, is a vegan toner, that hydrates, nourishes and brightens skin. The pure Green Tea extract is made from organic Camellia Sinensis Leaves sourced from Jeju Island - one of the top 3 Green tea spots in the world.
Green Tea Leaf Extract is rich in antioxidants that help protect and repair the skin, as well as improve the skin barrier. It has a high Vitamin C content (5~8 times more than lemons), which helps fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots and brighten skin.
Green Tea extract also contains tannins and catechins, which reduce signs of premature ageing caused by free radical damage (oxidative stress). 'EGCG', which is derived from the leaf extract, is a potent ingredient among catechins. Its antioxidant properties are nearly 20 times more effective than Vitamin C. Catechins and tannins also help refine rough or bumpy skin texture, leaving skin feeling smooth.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - either on its own or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine by adding other ONE THING extracts for added benefits.
- Hydrates deeply and locks in moisture without a need to layer many products
- Repairs damage due to oxidative stress with its antioxidant properties and nourishing ingredients
- Protects from further damage and provide a dewy glow
- Soothes the skin with calming ingredients
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use it throughout the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extracted quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: COS/21/000293
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
MRP: Rs. 1050
Love this toner, worked so well on my redness!