The shipment was prompt and product carefully packed. Thanks for the gifts
COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive
An intensive yet soothing liquid, formulated with 60% Propolis extract, Zinc and CentellAC-RX complex, that purifies, cools and clears acne-prone or troubled skin.
Quantity: 125 ml
Made In Korea
This gentle, and fast-action liquid works to refresh and purify acne-prone skin. It's powerful but soothing formula helps heal areas of breakout and exfoliate dead skin cells and build up of impurities.
The intensive liquid is enriched with more than 60% Propolis Extract and Zinc PCA that provide anti-bacterial properties to help relieve cystic acne, and balance the skin's moisture content. It also contains exfoliating acids - AHA and BHA, along with plant-derived alcohol, that helps control excess oil/ sebum production, clear out your pores and and clarify the skin.
The CentellAC-RX complex ensures your skin barrier is also strengthened, and that your skin stays soothed as well. It can be used as a daily toner for your face, as well as on the acne on your body. It can also be used along with the COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild for a more concentrated acne treatment.
pH Level: 4.00~5.00
Best For: People who deal with frequent acne breakouts or prefer a more intensive routine
- Helps calm cystic and hormonal acne
- Regulates sebum production and keeps excess oil at bay
- Balances skin's moisture content
- Cleans out pores and dead skin cells, leaving clarified and refreshed skin
- Helps keep new infections at bay with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium lactate, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Lactic Acid,1,2-Hexanediol, Glycolic Acid, Water, Betaine Salicylate, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zinc PCA, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
1. Soak the cotton pads with the liquid and gently sweep over face (or body) avoiding the eye area.
2. Gently pat and absorb the rest of the liquid on to the skin.