A gentle and soothing, daily toner that helps control excess sebum production and leaves your skin clear and smooth.
Quantity: 125 ml
Made In Korea
The Calming Liquid Mild is a gentle, daily-use, exfoliating toner that is suitable for sensitive skin. It helps regulate excess sebum production that can be a cause for acne, thus preventing further breakouts. It is gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin, or anyone who wants to prevent acne or treat mild acne occurrences.
It uses the gentle BHA (Betaine Salicylate) and the PHA (Gluconolactone) to lightly exfoliate dead skin cells and control sebum production. This further helps reduce acne breakouts, and provides an even skin tone and texture. Other key ingredients such as Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water and CentellAC-Rx complex help soothe irritated skin. The toner also contains tea tree leaf oil and Panthenol that keep the skin free of acne causing bacteria and help it feel soft and conditioned.
Alcohol-free and non-comedogenic, it helps the skin maintain an optimum oil-moisture balance. It can be used as a daily toner for your face, as well as on the acne on your body. It can also be used along with the COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive for a more concentrated acne treatment.
pH Level: 4.00~5.00
Best For: People who deal with mild acne breakouts
Storage: Ensure that it is stored away from direct sunlight to prevent the liquid turning brown
- Gentle acids lightly exfoliate dead skin cells and remove excess sebum - Soothes inflamed or troubled skin
- CentellAC-Rx formula strengthens your skin barrier, protects your skin and helps your skin recover from inside
- Suitable for anyone who experiences occasional acne breakout
- Alcohol-Free toner suitable even for sensitive skin
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Gluconolactone, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Glycerine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
1. Soak the cotton pads with the liquid and gently sweep over face (or body) avoiding the eye area.
2. Gently pat and absorb the rest of the liquid on to the skin.