I was a little doubtful if it would work but the product really helped clearing my dark spots. The key is consistency in applying the cream every night.
An overnight spot treatment that helps treat active and growing acne, effectively targeting the blemishes at their source.
Quantity: 30 g
Made In Korea
The Ultimate Spot Cream is an overnight spot treatment used applied to active acne breakouts and growing inflammation. A fast-acting cream, it adheres to the target areas and aids quick recovery of the skin.
The formula gently and effectively dries out visible acne using a combination of key ingredients - Zinc Oxide, Calamine, CentellAC-RX Complex and Aloe Leaf Water. These ingredients simultaneously soothe the acne spots and clear the source of the breakout by absorbing excess sebum.
It also uses a dual-block system that maintains product hygiene by blocking air until you directly open the tube.
The spot cream is best used after cleansing and exfoliation, but before toners and other treatments. It can be applied when a pimple begins to appear, is ready to be popped or has already been popped. For optimal effects, apply a thin layer in the morning, and a thick layer on the affected area before sleeping at night.
pH Level: 7.00~8.00
- Fast-acting spot treatment that gently and effectively dries out visible acne overnight
- Absorbs excess sebum that can cause the breakout
- Key ingredients soothe inflamed and irritated skin
- Targets acne and blemishes at the source
- Can be used day and night for best results
- Best for calming acne that is in its early stages, actively occurring or has just been popped
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerine, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Polysorbate 60, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Calamine, Dimethicone, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Xanthan gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid
1. Remove white taping of the lid.
2. Turn the lid tightly to the right to poke a hole on the tip of the tube.
3. Squeeze the tube to use. Apply an appropriate amount to the affected.