HELPS FADE BLEMISHES
Soothes Sensitive Skin
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water and Zinc Oxide work together in a cream, to soothe and treat troubled skin, and the spots and redness left behind due to acne.
Made In Korea
The Centella Blemish Cream is a non-oily spot treatment for post acne breakout care. It contains key ingredients that help prevent acne scarring and pigmentation left after inflammation. A fast-acting cream, it helps normalise sebum production that prevents further breakouts and regulates the oil-moisture content.
Formulated with 50.79% Centella Asiatica (Asiatic pennywort) Leaf Water, medical grade Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA and 7% Zinc Oxide, the cream soothes troubled skin and calms redness and inflammation. While the AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream provides relief for active acne, the Centella Belmish Cream provides after care as it effectively treats skin recovering from a breakout and helps fade red or dark spots.
It is an ideal option for sensitive or acne prone skin, as it can be used as a spot treatment, to fade scars and soothe skin after stronger treatments.
pH Level: 7.50~8.50
- Fast acting spot treatment that helps fade acne marks and blemishes
- Soothes inflammation and redness
- Calms skin that has broken out, or undergone treatment
- Regulates sebum production
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Viola Tricolor Extract, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) oil, Elaeis Guineensis(Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Zinc PCA, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum , Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
1) Take a proper amount of the cream and apply a thick layer on the troubled, blemished spots, before you apply your regular moisturiser.
- The COSRX Centella Blemish Cream is not a moisturiser; it is more of a spot treatment cream for soothing irritated skin. Make sure to moisturise your face before applying COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
- COSRX Centella Blemish Cream may leave a white cast and may not be absorbed into your skin when applied in thick layer. Use it as a night time treatment.