Toner | 150ml | Made in Korea
The One Thing Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract (90~95%) is an organic broccoli extract from Jeju island
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Made In Korea
The ONE THING Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract is gathered from Jeju Island, South Korea. It is made using local broccoli grown there and is 100% plant-based. The formulation process utilises a low-temperature extraction method to minimise ingredients destruction. As a vegan product, no animal-derived ingredients are used, and the brand is also cruelty free. This low pH toner extract has a lightweight, watery texture suitable for daily use by all skin types.
Broccoli extract is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, that help protect and strengthen the skin barrier and brighten the skin. The Sulforaphane agent present is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from UV radiation, refine visible lines and soothe sensitive skin. It also inhibits hyperpigmentation of the skin, and is ideal for dull, tired skin.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - either on its own or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine by adding other ONE THING extracts for added benefits.
- Helps prevent pigmentation
- Brightens dull skin adding a healthy glow
- Soothes sensitised skin
- Helps protect skin from UV damage, pollution, dust etc
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skin care after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use it throughout the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: COS/21/000293
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
MRP: Rs. 1050