The ONE THING Houttuynia Cordata Extract, also known as Eoseongcho extract, is formulated using only locally grown Houttuynia Cordata. As a vegan product, only 100% plant-based ingredients are used to make the product, and no animal-derived ingredients are used. With a 95% concentration, it is effective for both skincare and scalp care. Its lightweight and watery texture also make it suitable for all skin types.
Houttuynia Cordata Extract has antibacterial properties that help reduce acne breakouts and soothe acne-prone skin. It also maintains the skin's moisture balance and removes impurities. The extract is packed with Quercitrin, an ingredient that effectively discharges skin waste and keeps the pores unclogged and skin clear.
It also has antioxidant properties as, Polyphenol, an organic compound in plant derivatives, helps protect the skin from free radical damage. This keeps the skin healthy and relieves any irritated or troubled areas.
Scalp Care: Houttuynia Cordata extract also helps soothe and clarify the scalp. It can be used in your regular hair care routine as an addition to the shampoo, or as a rinse or scalp mist/tonic.
The formulation allows the extract to be used in multiple ways - as a toner, mist, homemade mask, or even mixed in with other products. You can boost your regular skincare routine with this extract for added benefits.
- Soothes acne-prone skin and antibacterial properties reduce acne triggers
- Unclogs pores and removes skin impurities
- Antioxidant properties repair and protect the skin
- Provides scalp care as it soothes it, and clarifies scalp buildup
Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexaniediol
1. Use as a Toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
2. Use as a Mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use the through the day as required.
3. In a Cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the extract quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
4. DIY Mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
Country of Origin: Republic of Korea (South Korea)
Name of Importer: Limese Retail
Address of Importer: LG-6, Xth Central Mall, Mahavir Nagar, Kandivali (W), Mumbai (MH) 400067
CDSCO Registration No: COS/21/000293
LM Registration No: GOI/MH/2020/598
Shelf Life: 3 years/ 36 months
MRP: Rs. 1050